Wherever possible, please administer medication at home. If essential timing requirements mean that this is not possible, please print out and complete the form below and send it to school with the medication. Please remember that:
- Medication must come to school in the original container
- Medication must have the pharmacy or manufacturer's label showing dosage and timing instructions
- Occasional medications, including over-the-counter products, must come with signed and dated permission letters
- Regular medications must have completed permission to administer medication forms - also signed and dated
- All medication, including over-the-counter products, must be handed in to the school office by the parent/carer or via the school transport driver/escort to be locked in the medical cupboard. With the exception of blue/reliever asthma inhalers, no medicines are to carried by students in school bags/pockets(unless this has been specifically agreed in advance e.g. for epipens, insulin pumps) .