Key InformationKey Information List
Pupil Premium and Recovery Premium Funding
The Pupil Premium is funding given to schools each year by the Department for Education (DfE).
The funding is used to help schools improve the attainment of disadvantaged students.
The amount is determined by the number of students who:
- Claim free school meals or who have claimed free school meals in the last 6 years
- Are looked after or who have previously been looked after (in care or have been in care)
Our Pupil Premium strategy statement and review , accessible via the link below, shows how we are spending the funding.
Pupil Premium and Recovery Premium Statement 2022-25
A child may be eligible to receive Free School Meals/Pupil Premium if the parent/carer receives any of the following Income Support
- Income-based Jobseekers Allowance
- Income-related Employment and Support Allowance
- Support under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- The guaranteed element of State Pension Credit
- Child Tax Credit
- Working Tax Credit run-on
- Universal Credit
- Income support
If you think you could qualify please complete the application form below and send it to us or give us a call / come in and we would be happy to complete it with you.