In response to the implementation of the new General Data Protection Regulations 2018, WMAT has updated and extended the Fair Processing Notices (FPNs) or Privacy Notices used with the different Data Subjects we hold Personal Data on. WMAT understands the importance of Personal Data and has the protection of your data as its core.
- We respect your personal data and take its security very seriously
- We only hold what data we need for the purpose for which we obtained it
- We delete your data when it has reached the end of its retention period
- You have privacy rights
- We are happy to answer your questions. Our contact details can be found at the end of this notice.
For more information about how we use your personal data, please read the notice that applies best to you:
- I am a parent of a prospective or a current student
- I am a member of staff
- I am applying for a role at WMAT
- I am a Governor/Trustee/Member
- I am a contractor/volunteer
We are happy to answer your questions.
Weydon MAT, Weydon School,
Farnham, Surrey, GU9 8UG
Weydon MAT is registered with the Information Commissioner's Office: ZA792813
Fair Processing/Privacy Notices (FPNs)